PANTUM NEPAL PVT.LTD. (“Pantum”) warrants to the end-user customer that the hardware & accessories supplied by Pantum will be free of defects in materials and workmanship and is in good working order at the time of delivery.
The warranty period is 1 year from the date of end-user’s purchase of the product.
During the term of this warranty period, Pantum will provide technical support either by phone or through authorized support centers to determine if the Pantum product is not functioning well and provide a solution if possible.
If the product is found defective, Pantum, at its sole discretion, will either repair or replace the product by a new or equivalent to new product. All exchanged parts or products become the property of Pantum. The delivery of a replacement product does not extend the term of the warranty of the replaced product.
This limited Pantum Warranty is in addition to any legal Warranty that the end-user may be able to receive from the seller under applicable local law.
1. Warranty Policy
· In order to receive warranty service or technical support, the end-user will be required to keep the completed warranty card and the original invoice provided by the seller and to provide them upon request.
· If the product is found defective, to exercise the standard Carry-In Repair warranty, end-user will need to ship or deliver the defective product to the nearest Pantum Authorized Service Centre for repair, and to collect it from the designated Centre after repair. Other delivery options may be available for a fee.
· This warranty does not include cartridge and other consumable parts, and any third parties items that could have been bundled with the product.
· If, while opening the packaging, there are any damaged, broken or missing parts, please contact your dealer or the Authorized Service Centre.
2. Warranty Exclusions
· The warranty is not applicable in the following situations:
· Damage caused by transportation.
· Incorrect installation, operation, or use of the product in an unsuitable environment as per the specifications or user documentation.
· Product exceeds the specified load operation.
· Failure or damage caused by accidents, abuse or misuse or other force majeure.
· Failure and damage caused by a non-Pantum authorized organization or product modification.
· Damages caused by using a non-original PANTUM toner cartridge or refilled toner.
· Failure or damage caused by the use of substandard print sharing server.
· No valid warranty certificate (purchase invoice or warranty card), or warranty card with missing or altered product model, product serial number, date of purchase, dealer name, or dealer signature and stamp.
· Problems or damages such as loss of normal use, incompatible with accessories or other equipment used in connection or in combination with the printer, or inconformity to the local regulation or standards, which are due to situation that Pantum printers are sold in one country and are transferred into and used in other countries in any ways.
· Toner cartridges’ inapplicability to printers bought in one country because the toner cartridges are bought from other countries.